TMC 2000 – Prevents Cold Drafts & Energy Loss
Deco TMC 2000 (Total Moisture Control) is a water based elastomeric membrane designed to prevent air and moisture intrusion while remaining permeable or breathable. TMC 2000 is seamless and unaffected by UV rays.
A higher quality solution vs. paper wrap.
- Seamless Application ( No nails or staples )
- Easy To Apply
- Cost Effective
- UV Resistant
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Toxic & Non-Hazardous
TMC 2000 APPLICATIONS
A fluid applied alternative to common house wrap materials on new & existing construction. TMC can be used for both commercial and residential applications.
TMC 2000 provides a flexible infiltration barrier against air and moisture. It eliminates the penetrations that building paper and house wrap installation require. TMC 2000 is 100% tight against the surface with NO SEAMS. Therefore it prevents moisture from forming on the sheathing. TMC 2000 air barrier system forms a seamless coating from the exterior into window and door openings.
TMC is not affected by ultraviolet rays and contains no aromatic hydrocarbon solvents or aliphatic petroleum naphthas.
TMC 2000 Characteristics:
- Water based acrylic resin, smooth, opaque, Green viscous liquid
- Odor of a latex waterborne system
- Non-Hazardous, Non-Toxic, Non-Carinogenic/Cancerous
- Prolonged contact may cause irritation
- No solvents, UV resistant, Paintable, Breathable
- ASTM C 836 - Adhesion strength
- ASTM 836, Sec. 6.7- Low temperature flexibility
- ASTM E 154 - Resistance to decay
- ASTM D 3273-94 - Resistance to mold growth
- ASTM D 2939 - Resistance to water action
- ASTM 836, Sec. 6.9 - Vertical adhesion during application, ability to remain in place
- ASTM C 836 - UV Fastness
- ASTM C 1306 - Resistance to water under pressure
- ASTM E 96 - Water vapor transmission, permeance
USB Board or Plywood : 100 sq.ft. / gal.
5 GAL. PAIL = 500 sq. ft. coverage
(Dependent on temperature & equipment used)