StripaCast is an environmentally non-hazardous stripper designed to remove old coatings from concrete pavers, stamped concrete, masonry surfaces. Easy spray on. Smells like lemon pledge.
- Spray on w/ garden, hand pump or airless sprayer
- Wait 30-60 minutes and powerwash.
- The stripper will remove like dead skin or a white film. No gumming up, not sudsy, it's awesome.
- StripaCast smells like a strong lemon pledge. Wear glasses or safety googles.
- Non-Hazardous will not harm grass, shrubbery, etc.
- Pavers, Stamped Concrete, Masonry, Stone, Veneers, etc.
- Any substrate that has existing coatings or sealers on surface. All acrylic sealers after several coats need to be removed.
- Driveways, patios, pool areas, walk ways, porches, etc.
- Always perform a small test before tackling your entire project. This will ensure desired results. Spray in a 2'x2' area wait 30-45 min. before power washing.
- Apply when temperatures are between 45-95. The warmer the better.
- Do not apply with the threat of imminent rain.
- Pour StripaCast into any sprayer (hand pump, garden, chapin or airless) and then apply a flood coat on the surface.
- Wait approx. 45 minutes. This is dependent on how many previous sealers/coatings were applied on your application. Silacast will become difficult to powerwash off the surface if you don't wait long enough. You should begin to see a white film appear before powerwashing.
- Powerwash and spray each block, brick, stone, joints, etc. It will look like skin or a white film peeling off the surface.
- Non-Flammable, Non-Caustic. Smells like a strong lemon pledge. Safe on shrubbery, grass.
- Use proper safety glasses when spraying. Do not spray on windy day.
1 gallon = 125-200 sq.ft (based on smoothness/roughness of surface)