Deco Tie Patch seals poured concrete wall ties below and above grade from the potential risk of water or moisture intrusion.
- Foundation wall ties that are removed or "snapped" off to meet the ICC requirements stating: "any holes or recesses resulting from the removal of form ties shall be sealed with a bituminous material or other approved materials.
- Honeycombing or concrete cavities/spaces when forms are taken off wall.
- Concrete block, driveways or other applications where holes or cracks large enough to spackle our Tie Patch.
- Tested and Approved by SGS U.S. Testing Company
- A proprietary blend of environmental safe acrylic resins including anti fungal ingredients to prevent mold and rust inhibitors to prevent wall ties rusting.
- Non Toxic, Non-Flammable, Water Based
- Standard color is gray
- 1 gallon of Tie Patch will complete more than 1 foundation project
- Use spackle knive to apply a small amount of patch into each cavity or hole
- Requires only one application - not necessary to apply second coat
- Recommend to apply patch on wall first then apply Deco 20, Seal or Dampproof. You can apply Deco foundation materials over wet/damp patch.
Overall Customer Rating of 3 Reviews: