DECO 20 is just not another option it's the BETTER option
- ICC classified as a dampproof material below grade & waterproof above grade
- ICC Approved as an equal to or replacement of bituminous (tar) materials
- No foundation wall grade line issues, only 1 coat saves material and labor costs.
- 0% VOC's, paintable, highly effective breathable vapor barrier, dries clear no yellowing
- Easiest product to apply that meets all STATES building codes :)
- Spray on w/ garden, hand pump or airless sprayer
- No mixing or trowel on, product ready, easy cleanup
DECO 20 Applications
- Exterior Walls, Poured Concrete or CMU Block during New Construction
- Interior Walls, Poured Concrete or CMU Block for Crawl Spaces, Damp Basement Walls or Floor
- Concrete Driveways, Floor Slabs, Patios, Pool Areas, Sidewalks
- Precast - Commercial Buildings, Parking Garages or Decorative Products
- Remove all dirt, dust, oils, efflorescence (white blotchy areas), foreign material which is to be sealed
- Fill or repair any cracks, honeycomb, holes, etc. with Deco Tie Patch or concrete repair caulk/patch.
- New Construction - Forms must be off wall 1 full day to allow surface to dry before applying Deco20
- Pour Deco 20 into any sprayer and apply on surface but no run downs or puddling. Saturate well.
- Drier the surface insures best results, 32-95 degrees otherwise cold or evaporation will affect coverage
- Only 1 coat, trying to apply a second coat after approx. 15 min. product will repel off concrete.
- Perform test to insure desired results. Non-Slippery, Non-Flammable, Non-Caustic.
- Use proper safety glasses when spraying. Do not spray on windy day or threat of rain day within 4 hrs
- Dries in several hours dependent on temperature, humidity. Dries clear, no wet look. Do not get on glass. Wipe off glass immediately with wet cloth to prevent etching.
DECO 20 Technical Information
ICC (International Code Council) Classification:
- Dampproof below grade
- Waterproof above grade
DECO Clear Penetrating Concrete Sealer (DECO 20) is:
- 0% VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) Meets all States Spec's.
- UV Resistant, Paintable, Breathable
- Water Based w/ Silicate Solids
- No Solvents, Siloxanes, Silanes
- ASTM D 2939 - Resistance to water solubility. Flexibility no cracking.
- ASTM D 466 - Resistance to water flow and action. Excellent adhesion. No reemulsification.
- ASTM E 96 - Water vapor transmission. - 0.04 grains/sq.ft./hour Water vapor permeability. - 0.102 perms
- ASTM C 836 - Film Thickness On Vertical Surface. SS-W-110 C - Water Repellency On Masonry Test 1.925% Average
- ASTM C 672 - Freeze/Thaw - 20 Day Cycle
- Data Sheet - General Overview
- Applicators Guide
- ICC Report
- MSDS Report
Coverage Rate Comparisons on Foundation Walls
Deco 20 5 gal. pail = 800-1000 sq.ft (dependent on temp., type of sprayer, block or poured concrete)
TAR 5 gal. pail = 250-300 sq.ft
- 1 gal. (Distributors Only)
- 5 gal. & 55 gal.
Exterior Wall...New Foundation Poured Concrete
Interior Block Wall...