Deco Salt Shield - Save your concrete!
- A non-toxic safe clear sealer that's non-slippery.
- Dries clear, non-film forming, penetrating sealer.
- Protects against salts and deicing entering beneath surface causing rebar and spalling damage.
- Easy two coat spray on. A wet on wet application. Apply one coat then apply a second coat in 10 minutes.
Apply SALT SHIELD in the spring/summer to prevent cracking and spalling!
DECO Salt Shield Applications
Concrete and precast flatwork such as sidewalks, steps, patios, driveways, door entrances, floor pads such as basement and garage pads.
Public areas where salts/de-icers are applied heavily such as businesses, churches, hospitals, retail stores, schools, universities, etc. Coastal, Marine or SeaShore areas as well. Very cold weather locations with freezing temps being common from Nov-Mar.
- Apply directly to a clean and dry surface. Always perform a small test to ensure desired results.
- If a previous sealer(s) has been applied it's best to power wash and remove existing sealers.
- Pour Salt Shield into any sprayer (hand pump, airless, etc.) and apply directly onto concrete surface.
- APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS:
- Apply 1 coat on clean, dry surface.
- Non-Slippery, Non-Flammable, Non-Caustic.
- Use a drop cloth on black asphalt surfaces. It will turn the asphalt white otherwise. Safe on grass.
- Use proper safety glasses when spraying. Do not spray on windy day or threat of rain day within 4 hrs.
- Dries in 1-3 hours dependent on temperature, humidity. Dries clear, no wet look.
Non-hazardous, Non-Toxic, Non-flammable
Clear penetrating sealer - dries clear, non-slippery, no sheen
Very low odor!
- 1 gal = 150-200 sq.ft
- Coverage Rate - based on roughness/smoothness of surface, porosity, temperature, humidity.